Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Longbob

You may not have directly said that Baldwin has no responsibility, but your posts have certainly thrown shade on his responsibility as the “shooter.” I am on my phone and can’t look back at all your posts, but I believe you have said he doesn’t have liability as the shooter, but he does have as a producer. Forgive me if I got that wrong, but that is my memory of your posts at the moment.

No Sir, I have NEVER stated that Baldwin doesn't bear some level of responsibility for the incident. I do feel others showed complete neglect and even incompetency in their jobs, and some (Assistant Director) stepping completely out of their protocol lane by handing the gun to the actor. Feel free to review my posts at your leisure, I am not defending Baldwin but instead trying to look at it objectively.

What matters in the end is what will stick in a court of law, both criminally and civilly.
> Who brought the live ammo to the set
> Who knew of the live ammo on set
> Who was plinking live ammo at lunch time
> Who's finger prints are on the casing the fired the live round
> Who left the guns unattended
> Who loaded the "COLD" gun
> Did someone sabotage the ammo box/pistol with "live" ammo
> Baldwin was not the Head Producer
> Baldwin probably didn't hire the incompetent idiot armorer
> What safety steps were taken after 2 accidental misfires
> Was Baldwin told to aim at the camera and squeeze trigger
> Was Baldwin horsing around drawing his pistol, then fired the gun

And on, and on, and on.

I don't belong to the Alec Baldik Fan Club, I'm an avid hunter and shooter, I own many guns and practice strict safety regiments. But this was a movie set, and the "rules" are different...heck half the time plastic guns are used. How many films have we seen the actor point the gun at somebody and shoot ?...it's the armorer's job for no accidents to occur.

This can all be solved in a very simple manner.....CGI....now fire all armorers that work in the industry....happy ?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

It is posts like this of yours that I am referring to.

Originally Posted by Bwana_1

All actors in action movies pull the trigger, that"s what "action" means...from John Wayne to Bruce Willis, they rely on the armorer. There were 6 producers, and you're 100% positive that Baldwin hired her ?, and if he did then he's legally responsible for her actions or lack of competency.

Professional armorers on this site have said repeatedly that the sole responsibility and safety of all guns and ammunition are the armorer's job. I know because of your hate and disdain for Baldwin that's difficult for you to comprehend, but if she smoked a blunt prior to the incident that would void anyone of responsibility other than herself.

Where did that live ammo come from ?, why didn't she check the gun ?, why did the AD hand said "COLD GUN !!!" TO Baldwin ?...there are a lot of unanswered questions before judgement can be made.

You're funny, I'll give you that.