Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Thank you,
I see irresponsible handling of ammo(not knowing the difference between live and blanks)a much more feasible scenario than an upset worker sabotaging a gun to kill an unknown victim.

Logic and reasoning doesn't seem to be prevalent in this thread, just the hatred of an idiot anti-gun actor.

I'd hold my same views concerning this even if Jon Voight or Tim Allen was in the hot seat......so you're wrong on that account.
If holding the person who pulled the trigger ultimately responsible, regardless of who else failed to do their job is against "logic and reasoning", then I guess I am not logical or reasonable and I am perfectly OK with that.

I have no idea how New Mexico law will fit it into the situation, but I guess we'll see (or not). Punish and criticize everyone involved appropriately (whether sabotage is proven or it was just massive incompetence, or both), but it won't change who I feel made the biggest screwup.

How's AK treating you? Getting cold yet?

I have to agree with this T_Inman dude folks......................in the end it comes down to ...................Who pulled the trigger?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?