Originally Posted by Wtxj
Originally Posted by safariman
I just talked with the guy who did my hunting in Africa DVD. He is interested in coming and making a really good professional quality DVD about this hunt, especially if I try to spear one with an Assegai, and no I was not kidding about that. His work is outstanding and he has done many TV shows and commercials for Avery outdoors etc and anyone who has seen my hunting in Africa DVD knows his stuff to be top flight and then some.

What do ya'll think about my trying to kill one of these beasts with my 250/3000? To little of a rifle to work well?

MARK

PS off to the Spokane Gun show right now, so wish me luck! I SHOULD be able to swing the hunt in full and airfare when I return. We will soon see and know.

Mark, I'm not going on this great hunt. Here's some thoughts on a DVD.
I a long time ago (when I was younger) used to go raft the Rio Grand every year, camp several days etc. Other souls were a big group of lawyers. We all went to act anyway we wanted, drink as much as we wanted. We were in the middle of nowhere, so we didn't bother a soul. You could be your real self and not have to worry about your reputation.
What happens at the hog hunt, stays at the hog hunt.
laugh

Good point, The videotaping would be only of the hunts and the attempted kills.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500