Originally Posted by NH K9
IIRC, Dan prefers either Absolut or Ketel 1

Okay....I'm headed down the mountain to hit the liquor store, the gun store and attend an event with my Scouts. Anyone remember which?

George

As a matter of fact, yes. NONE of the Liquor Stores here stock Amarula anymore. Not one! If yours has some, would you snag two bottles of it and allow me to repay you for them when we meet up?

IF you find some please let me know, otherwise I will be looking for large liquor stores all along our 2400 mile route still trying to find the 'other' ingredient to my Zimbabwe Zingers. Have the other stuff needed.

Rattler and the wife and I are likely going to push up our departure time to today at noon or so, allowing more time for travel but mostly more time for resting/stretching/sightseeing. Plus, even a rig with brand new Motor, tires, oil, and more can have a breakdown and allowing time for a quick repair without making us miss any of the shindig sounds wise.

Still cannot decide which weapon, besides the Spear, I want to use on my meat pig. Probably the old reliable 416 Rigby just because I like that gun so much, have lots of history with it and I won't seem to be WAY overpowered on a big hog compared to some of you other big bore shooters.

The adventure BEGINS! For us in a few short hours.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500