Now THIS is kinda intersting.... my wife and I also have been married a touch over 5 years. She has never pointed a firearm at any living creature, but if your wife bags a piggie, MAYBE she will want to do the same....

Either way, I am excited about this trip and the fellowship and fun.

MARK

PS on the health side, my pain Doc tried a different kind of deep tissue injection into my neck and other parts affected by the Gout, and it seems to be working. Also gave me a limited supply of Oxycodone to get me past this pain 'hump'. I am hoping they will let me go back on Prednisone for just the duration of this trip as that helped me tons during deer season, even though it is not healthy for me to be on for any length of time. Getting the pain under some sort of control is also causeing my BP to come back down to more normal levels. Thanks to all who expressed concern, prayed and have been pulling for me. I would have been pretty bummed out if two big 24hrcf gatherings in consecutive years would have been shot down for me by health issues. This one looks more and more like a GO all the time.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500