Originally Posted by NH K9
Another one in the books.....

After four hours to reflect while driving (I don't count the first 14 hours because conversation with Jim is a lot more fun than reflecting.......informative, a little disturbing grin, but fun)!

A lot of what I would have said has already been put down, so I'll not waste the time. Steve, thanks for the hard work organizing this fiasco. You make all this possible (well...you and Pugs' lists).

I had a blast walking the ridges with a great group of guys....CT, Bobby, Mac, Rattler, Doc and J. It's been a while since I've laughed like that. Bobby, don't mind that empty case, the .45 will be well cared for.

Pat and Dan, outstanding job...thanks! It's difficult to be told "no you can't help" so many times for a guy with my personality but I survived. I'd have [bleep] something up anyway.

The new faces were a welcome addition. I won't use the word "hunt" but given what a guy like Rich has been through, I'm glad to see him come down and get out on his feet and shed some blood. Steelhead, well what can a guy say. He's exactly what I had prepared for (yes, that's a compliment).

BG and his son were, as always, great to talk with. It's actually interesting to see a young man want to associate with guys like "us". I did note that they stayed in the Masters' Quarters this year.

Jerry, it was great to see you again pard. I wish I could have helped with the stress from the prior week. Thank you for bringing Mr. Bagwell with you. Speaking of, it was an eye-opener for me to watch his videos/pics and learn more (Jim provided my formative education) in regards to the Sharps and its capabilities. I particularly enjoyed the "twofer" on warthogs.

Bob was, as always, taking the most abuse with the most patience. A finer gentleman you will be hard pressed to find. J-Dub got schit done with the handgun this year in honor of 'Hornet....and brought beer!

Jeff, thanks for brining some "dessert" and I had a blast talking ball and knives. I was happy to meet one of the "TN Crew" finally.

Schit....I know I forgot folks and didn't mean to. More to follow.

George

Hope ya enjoyed that little Nitro George, many thanks for the maple syrup and good to see you again as well Bro.

Gunner

Trump Won!