I have talked to a few people and understand you are upset about the other eight people that was there. But that is not Alan's fault; the fault lies on me. I have told Alan that y'all enjoyed the fish fry and thought you would like to have it again. The seven people that were with me are all kin-folks. They would sleep anywhere and I didn't think it would be a bother. We have been going up for the same weekend for more than 20 years. five are campfire members. Only five of the eight hunted. The other three helped me cook fish and rode their 4-wheelers. None of us went over to eat with you because Dean and I went over twice and no one stuck their hands out and welcomed us. I told my bunch to stay in the main lodge; again that falls on me. I am going to work with Alan and get the new place opened up; Just tell me the animals you would like. Hopefully it will be a better hunt for you than this year. If my five had signed up under campfire and that would mean five others would not have been able to go. I hope to be there on Wednesday next year to help everyone, talk with the guides and let them know what is going on. The way that I feel about it right now, I don't know if I want to belong to campfire.