Originally Posted by rattler
i know lil bout the exotics in Texas, just know ive seen those species on price lists and while usually more than the hogs we took this year arent a huge step up in price which is why i mentioned them....

BTW [bleep] is now on my wifes chit list......while not his Les Baer, because of it i walked out of a local store with a Para single stack 1911 like this one for about $600

[Linked Image]

Very nice lookin 1911 there! Seems to have the goodies that we all want on them these days. Is yours a 45ACP or 10mm? If I was shopping for a 1911 right now I would be looking hard at the RIA in 10mm. As a matter of fact I am considering getting one anyway as well as the RIA combo gun in 9mm and 22TCM. I looked a couple of them over at a recent gun show and came within a hair of snagging the 10mm version. For under $600 a NICE 1911 10mm with all the bells and whistles.

Congratulations on the new gat! Are you planning to step up and get the various CCW's now and carry? Going to run some beefy hunting loads in it? Hunt with it at next years outing? If I had known how close I waas going to be to a hog and how many there were I probably would have left the rifles at home.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500