Any of you guys cruising by the elkhart or southbend exits on the Indiana toll road????

Got to return JaydubinWis cooler to him....... Was planning on going to the hunt again this year with a check I was waiting on from a job I had finished uplate last year. Bit into a hamburger and split a molar. Had to get a $550 crown late in January......screwed up the vacation funds with that!!!!

Up until the last few days I was planning on driving to the lodge for a few hours on Saturday. Again this last Saturday I had told my boy to tie a strap to my truck bed a certain way so a tarp would be secured..... Well his misunderstanding and my persisting on hurrying up didn't mix to well when I speedly hurried around the back of the truck to correct the situation...... Especially with the trailor hitch being in the way...... I shinned it so hard the truck bumped my kid.... I was humbled quickly.... Well leg isn't healing to well.... Foot is purple, leg is inflamed red, black, green, and yellow..... Prolly going to thd doctor tomorrow just for precaution......

With precautions in mind I dont think sixteen hours of traveling and a three hour visit is going to help the situation any better.....

Steve and pugs put on a wonderful hunt last year and the fire members that went were top shelf individuals along with the wilderness staff and kens catfish cooking.... Its vexing me not being able to go.... Would of love to meet the other members going this year.....ugggggh..... Guess all I can say is that life is life!!!

Didn't mean to be so long winded..... But again if anybody is heading down through elkhart, South Bend Indiana or Niles/three rivers area and has room for a cooler I would be Greatful enough to spot you a meal at a local diner for your willingness to help out! Take care and have a great hunt!!!!

Paul

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....