Originally Posted by TN deer hunter
I feel a sick day coming on! I'll try to bring some Apple Pie, Peach Pie and Cherry Pie in liquid form. Bringing my new Glock 20SF might have to barter some liquid goodness for a few 10mm rounds.

Ken aka Hoghunter 4 needs a few of mine, but I am bringin an entire Milsurp Ammocan full of 10mm ammo. Most of it is 180gr flat nosed FMJ, but those would surely work on a piggie. For the right barter material, I MIGHT be able to spare a few of my secret lab 10mm loads that push 180gr Gold Dots or Hydra Shocks out of a 5 inch bbl at a full 1375fps. Back up to the original spec loads for the 10mm auto cartridge.

Rattler, Sherri and I just crossed the Missouri River in Missouri. We are going to just push on through to NAshville tonight, then sleep in and go see some sights and try to catch a music act tomorrow in the evening. So far, the trip has been a joy. Western Nebraska to Nashville all in one long day today.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500