I could totally dig a SxS in 45/120 or 50/140 3 1/4 with three leaf sights on the rib, properly regulated. Add in a set of matching 20GA barrles and a set up like that MIGHT make me think about selling my Karnis, Ed LaPour and Jim Rector modified/ tweaked semi famous 416 Rigby. Such a rifle in 9.3x74R / 20GA would also make me swoon and think hard about parting with my beloved, and proven deadly, Rigby.

On the topic of black powder torture....One of my Cap Buff clients years ago had a custom .54 cal SxS front stuffer built for his cape buffalo hunt. He had it twisted and regulated to shoot with 54 caliber SEVEN HUNDRED grain flat nosed HARD cast conicals backed by a full 250gr of 3F! The idea was to point said torture stick at a mostly unsuspecting buff, pull one trigger, and after the considerable smoke cleared see who could stand up again first for the second go round - if either could get thier legs back under them after the blow to both combatants! My client is still alive to tell the story and the buff ain't, so that made him the winner of the bout, but only by the barest of margins and on points smile

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500