I have done flights to African a number of times and Europe, the West Indies etc as well. This trip should not be so bad.

I am in a similar situation as Rattler, not much cash and crippled up as well. He and I have been PM'ing back and forth about our shared experiances and pain control measures for the past year or more, it will be fun and interesting to travel all that way with another cripple! smile We will have ice chests in the rig, but not for the usual reasons. They will be full of ice packs and cold packs to put on our aching backs and joints! It will be interesting to see if my medicine bag/survival kit is larger and heavier than his! I should probably have something painted on my Chevy Avalance that reads "OPIATE EXPRESS!" or something similar.... What color paint will best compliment the bright yellow of my truck? <G>

For me, I got news that my kidney function went from 46% down to 35% in the last 6 months. Not too long before Dyalisis and such if that was a correct test reading and if the rapid decline keeps up so I want to go on this trip and hopefully one or two others before I cannot leave due to my kidneys. Seeing the countryside and hanging out with you all plus maybe killing a piggie or three just sounds like a grand idea right now. I am VERY glad to have ehlp with driving expenses, driving duties and a travelling companion. Never took off on a week long plus journey with someone I have never met before. Got to take risks and such to expereince life in its fullets and grandest. Right now experienceing life is high on my list of priorities. Besides, Rattler is taking by far the bigger risk in travelling with ME! My taste in music is unorthodox for one thing. Ranging from Southern Gospel Quartet to Christian Heavy Metal. I think that Rattler is going to come out this way a tad early and experience some rodent blasting before we go.

TN, here we come!

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500