Typing from the road, just entered Nebraska. No, I am NOT driving and typing! Sheridan/Rattler has the wheel and Sherri is handing out meds and snacks from the back seat to keep us going. We aill over night in Sydney NE, spent last night in Ogden Utah. We are considering staying in Branson rather than Nashville. Will look at what musicians are playing each place. We also could possibly roll in early if the travel contunues as smoothly as it has so far.

We are loaded to the gills and I did not bring quite as many toys myself as I had intended. I do have my 4q6 Rigby, of course, and Pugs's 22 Hi Power plus a pre 64 model 70 in 220 Swift, The Benelli 20 that Is spoken for, the handguns I mentioned and my customized yet still very traditional Lyman Great Plains 54 with acoutrements. Sherri brought her PF-9. First year issue Bearcat and her SU-16 so that she can joiin us for some informal shooting games and such.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500