As Rattler said...

WE MADE IT! Arrived at the hotel here at 6AM, checked in, ate some breakfast and crash landed in our rooms for a bit of sleep after an all nighter from Western NE all the way here. I drove almost all of the night, all I had to do was not take any of my prescription sleep meds and drive. Chrinic Insomnia can sometimes be a GOOD thing! All in all quite a fun trip IMO. Rattler is a gentleman who anyone could travel with, easily. Very flexable in plans, scheduling etc which has been great because Sherri, besides being a typical lady who has to look a certain way before being out in public, is still taking antibiotics for the case of Pneumonia she had right before we left and has needed to sleep in more and not drive too much on this part of the journey. Rattler has been understanding and patient the whole time. He even listned to country muic most of the way!

the last little bit of the trip, as the sun was coming up in the hills around Nashville, I was picturing/imaginning wild hogs running through the trees as I drove and getting more and more excited about the upcoming adventures and fun.

We will see a few of you this evening, perhaps, and then the rest of the gang as we all trickle in at the lodge starting tomorrow.

THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!

Last edited by safariman; 03/12/13.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500