Originally Posted by roof
Safariman,
I might be interested in that M-2 20ga.I assume the shims can be adjusted.I have seen the M-2 but what is the supper M-2.
Joe

I am not the owner of this gun, and am no Benelli expert even though my only personal shotgun is a Benelli SBE but my understanding of the Benelli Super M-2 is the comfort tech recoil absorbing stock and a few other engineering improvements. Shim adjustable stock, too.

Yes, the shims can be re set for many different comb height and Right or Left offset (cast) settings with the shim kit that is supplied. My Pastor and good freind bought this and set it up for himself to shoot lefthanded so the stock cast is way off for me or about any other righthanded shooter at the moment but can be re set easily for many different body types and shooting styles.

Normal retail for these, and this one is in its Benelli supplied hardcase with ALL the tools, manuals, chokes, shims etc, is $1200 but Owen told me I could sell this one for only $850, which is quite a steal for so nice of a shotgun.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500