Hey Guys,

Just got home yesterday from my Southern travels. Visited with two hunting buddies who I hunted with in Wyoming starting about `18 years ago.Neither of them can hunt now. One is 89, and in poor health, the other is 93 and doing pretty well. Took a lot of trips down the memory lane of hunting. It was time very well spent.

Many, many thanks to all the guys who put the 2013 Hunt together. Bob, Pat and Dan contributed a very large amount of really good and very expensive food. And Pat and Dan spent a huge amount of time preparing incredible food for about 40 hungry people for 4 nights. And Allen did the just about impossible by keeping track of those who sent in their deposits. This was made especially difficult because everyone had two names.

Bob, Allen, Pat, Dan and I will doing a "lessons learned" from this year to plan for next year. Other venues will also be looked at. Your thoughts, comments, recommendations etc. are most welcome. And thanks to the the guys who brought food, paper towels and plates, condiments, etc and to those who jumped right in to help do whatever needed to be done. It would have been a good time for someone who needed an organ transplant. At least a half a dozen guys would have volunteered. But I do believe that it would have been difficult to find a kidney that was in very good shape.

One of the concerns I had about this year was that we would have too much fun. And fortunately, I think we did.

Steve