I am really curious just how accurate my Delta Elite pistol IS, now with its cut rifled Storm Lake barrel and all of its tuning etc. I am hoping one of you guys who is a good hand/shot with a pistol will help me wring it out and see just what it is really capable of. I am fairly certainn that it is capable of better accuracy than what I can bring out of it.

If I or anyone else is going to hunt with my restored/upgraded model 99 in 250/3000 I will need access to a range of some sort to dial it in. I have yet to fire this rifle, at all. Been too busy and or sick to get it out and run a round or two through it. I did bring my sandbag rests, shooting sticks, ear protection ( and lots of extra's in case someone forgot thiers) and several brands of 100gr factory ammo. I did not have time to load any 87gr pills, but I am confident that it will shoot the short ogive Silvertip and Core Lokt 100's well enough for pig hunting at least.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500