Rockchucker/beirfdayboy

I have a little bit (could only round up eight cartridges) of VorTex TSX loaded 223 ammo for you, and I tried EVERYONE and EVERYWHERE for more. Those eight rounds of Barnes TSX's should be enough to get you a piggie or two with. At typical pig hunting/shooting ranges I am sure they will be close enough to POI in your rifle to work just fine. I also have on hand a couple hundred rounds of ammo loaded with 62gr soft points and 55gr Hornaday Interlock bullets. Not near as good as the Barnes tipped ammmo, but any would work fine on a meat hog at moderate range.

Hoghunter4/Ken

I have a green milsurp ammocan chocked absulutely FULL of 10mm auto ammunition. Mostly 180gr flat nosed FMJ's, but also some Hornaday HP loads and maybe 125 rounds or so of my secret weapons lab 10mm loads, 180gr Gold Dots or Hydrashocks at a full 1375fps, mostly in brand new nickel plated cases. If you were serious when you mentioned needing some, I can hook you up. Also bringing a 300 year old Malaysian KRIS wavy blade war sword in its original wooden sheath that I thought you might enjoy at least looking at, if not getting it from me in some kind of trade/swap.

DANGIT, I am 8 hours from home now, and just realized that I forgot to bring my shotgun! I have a pretty well customized Benelli SBE that I was goinig to bring. RATS! Dagnabbit!

I wanted to do a little shotgun shooting with ya'll, but all I have for a scattergun is a Benelli Super M-2 20 guage with the coforttech stock. The stock adjusting shims for that one are set up all wrong for me, I am bringing it as swap meet fodder.

Cannot believe I left my SBE at home..... sigh. Oh well, I can run the trap machine or whatever kind of pigeon throwers are there for you all.

Last edited by safariman; 03/10/13.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500