Here is what I am bringing to the swap meet, maybe others can post what they are perhaps bringing to part with and what they would like to have in trade besides the obvious cash.

I plan to have on my barter tailgate:

Ruger limited Edition 44 Special Blackhawk built on the smaller 357 frame with Ruger emblem Elk Stag grips. Has had a wonderful action tuning and trigger job done on it

Walther P-1 9mm, which was Walthers post WWll P-38 for commercial and LEO sales. This one has its original issue black holster with mag pouch and the extra issued magazine in that pouch

Ruger Redhhawk 480, customized with MagNA Ports "ALASKAN" do over including cut the barrel to 4.75 inches, cerrakote in green, jeweling and polishing of all interior parts, MAg Na Port and re crown the barrel. Comes with a custom swivel top full coverage flap holster

Savage Model 99 that has been PROFFESINIONALLY restored and upgraded with high grade striped Walnut wood and high gloss deep bluing in 250/3000 with much ammo, brasss, dies etc and a Leopold Gloss 2.5-8x32 scope

Brno ZKW564 turue micro Mauser actioned rifle with nice wood, double set triggers, very accurate in 22 K HOrnet with dies ammo, etc lots of accesories and a Leopold 2-7x28 Gloss scope atop in Burris Gloss medium rings

Quite stunning and beautiful (to me) full custom Mauser 220 Swift with curly Maple stock and Rosewood accesnts, Wundhammer palm swell, cut 20LPI checkering, built on a blueprinted and tuned as well as highly polished and engine turned MAuser action with an aftermarket trigger. Super MAtch grade barrel, 28 inches, 1 in 8 twist.

Much customized Lyman Great Plains Hunter 54 cal Percussion rifle. 1 in 32 twist barrel, Nipple upgraded to use Muket caps and Lymans Globe Front and tang peep rear sights. Includes a cxustom made hide on Elk Hide possibles bag full of cleaning loading gear plus allllof the powder and conicals one would need for several yaears of shooting and hunting. EVERYHTING one could need to shoot clean etc. for a long, long time.

May bring others, but these for sure.

What i need or want is:

Cash so I can afford to shoot a Buffalo on this trip as well as pay bills at home

an older used 4 wheeler of about 350-400cc's and manual shift is fine

Guns that are easy to re sell at an urban gunshow, mostly semi automatic stuff in para-military configurations and calibers. Such as, AR-15's, pistols in 9mm, 40 and 45, 30 carbines, Century clone of HK and other 308 semi automatics etc.

Maybe others can post what they are bringing and what they are looking for or hoping to find!

PUGS I will of course be bringin your 22 Hi Power that you already bought. MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500