Tex n Cal,

Yep, planning to bring the 416 Rigby as my primary trophy hog gitter. Anyone want to place a bet on whether a boar is going to stop a .416 350gr TTSX started at 2750fps or not? It doesn't weigh TOO much less than the 14lb SxS rifle that someone here was showing off with <G>

The hard decision is whether the next in line should be the VERY pretty 250/3000, My old favorite 340 Tyrannosaur aka "the death star", my 10mm Delta Elite, my longbow, an Assegai Spear, the Len Brownell 7mm Mashburn with signature of his work tapered and integral rib octagon barrel, or maybe even my yet to get bloodied somewhat customized and tricked out Lyman Great Plains hunter 54. If I was to bring all seven extra weapons and kill a pig with each the trophy fees would be more than the rest of the trip is costing me! I COULD bring 'em all and then hunt with whatever one is calling my name at any moment, and let others shoot or even hunt with any avaialble. Even the semi famous 416 Rigby is avaialble to be borrowed by one of you if you wanted to pack it and try it out on game. I will try to load up some more ammo for it so any who wish to can pop off a round or three.

What say ya'll? If you had this spread of weapons to bring and hunt with, what would YOU bring? I think I can come up with the money to shoot two or three extra porkers, but not seven.

Edited to add, then there is also the Brno ZKW465 22 K-Hornet that could digest some light Barnes TSX's.... sigh

Last edited by safariman; 01/19/13.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500