Originally Posted by REDCAT69
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by catman925
Well aint this some shiit, these pics tell it all. What a group of true hard core hunters out there killing them pigs in the fence they roam in, over piles of corn. That must have been difficult as hell especially the fella that was pictured sneaking up on them during their nap time, what a ass. I bet it was about like walking up and killing wilbur from charlottes web, i tell you, you guys should get yall one of them hunting shows. And to think 40 people paid $600 a piece, tell me ole boy wasnt laughing his ass off all the way to the bank. I am sure it was one hell of a time all you [bleep] in one spot at the same time drinking your high class brew and telling lies. Real hunters, give me a [bleep] break. Bout like shooting fish out of a barrell. Did you all get to go down to a barn and pick out tje one you wanted to shoot(notice i didnt say hunt) and have them turn it out before you headed into the woods holding hands and singing kum ba yah? Next year maybe step out a little and try something like fishing in fountain at the mall.

It was a social get together, an excuse to meet other guys on the forum. , the hogs was just some pork to take home for the table. No, it isn't real hunting , it was just a pig shoot to try out some new loads. The food, the shooting on the range, trying out new rifles and handguns was worth the trip, better than you sitting at home playing with yourself. You really think we believe this is real hunting, what a dumb ass post you just made. I don't know if you know this but the only way you can shoot hogs in TN now is in a fenced in Hog Preserve, they now are classified in TN the same as coyotes and ONLY LAND OWNERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHOOT THEM or poison them whichever he chooses . They are no longer on the Big Game list here . You shoot them this way or no way. Nobody wants them , they want them totally eradicated any way possible.

Having private land owners breeding hogs and raising them to be shot for a fee
isnt eradicating them at all.This has all been set up by the powers that be that sit on the TWRC with friends financial interest from their appointed region as the primary unspoken goal.How can they totally eradicated hogs when private land owners breed and raise them continually. That in and of itself is the oxymoron that the TWRC dictates to TWRA as the explanation/official line to the public. When in reality it is to allow breeding and raising of hogs for shooting for a fee. The result is a select few hog farmers statewide with connections to freinds who sit on the TWRC making money.That is the real story behind the smokescreen.

You may be right, but David one of the Guides and best guy you will ever meet , told me they purchase most of the hogs from Trappers . I don't blame Allen the owner from making a living off the excess hogs taking from the Wild. They are always booked up to sell you some Pork on the Hoof , all you have to do is go in the woods and shoot it , you don't have to kill a Hog if you choose, you can just pay the 250.00 deposit and stay the 4 days , which covers your meals, room and board. Your choice. You can't stay in a Holiday Inn any cheaper and you don't get meals at the Hotel . Try it you might just like meeting some of the Guys instead of bashing their 4 day party .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.