Was watching a show recently on a Belgian neurologist who has been trying to recreate Near Death Experiences (NDE) in the lab. He broke down NDE's into about 6 parts and provided an explanation for all of them, and then he went about trying to recreate all of the parts, most of them successfully.

He wasn't trying to disprove religion, only to prove that what people experience as a NDE might have medical causes.

Which made me think back to this original post. We always hear when someone has a NDE that there is a white light, a narrow tunnel and a feeling of "warm n fuzzy" love all around. We Never hear about anybody going the other way. I believe this story by DR is the only time I've read about someone visiting the "other side", coming back from a NDE and being frightened to death.

Doc, were there any other experiences you've had where folks were revived and didn't have a good feeling about death that you can talk about, other than the 2 you mentioned?

Anybody ever talk to anybody that's had a NDE that wasn't what they portray in the movies.?