MojoHand,

Did they teach you the parts about child sacrifice?

Genocide?
Self mutilation?
Genital mutitlation?
Corpse mutilation?
Nailing dudes head to the floor?
Stabbing a Lardass so schit came out?
Incest with father?
Incest with father-in-law?
Polygamy?
Giant demon/human hybrid offspring?
Whores?
Drunkeness?
Cutting up mistresses into 12 parts and Fedex-ing them hither and yon?
Death by rape?
Bear maulings?
Hewing kings to pieces?
Impaling on stakes?
Insanity manifested as wild animal behavior?
Coitus interruptus?
Adultery?
Illegitimate children?
Abandoned children?
Wholesale,slaughter of animals?
Plagues?
Fiery furnaces?
Animal torture?
Astronomical terrors?
Zombies?

And don't forget a book dedicate to boobs and entering your lover's 'garden'! (The original BTE!) laugh

And many, many more....or did you just learn about the talking donkey???

I'll tell you this, the collection of translations known as the Bible may not be any good for metaphysical truth but it's a goldmine of psychological insight into early, male, Semitic thought! grin

I'm telling ya, that schit would SELL!! Imagine making a 'true to the book' adaptation mini-series from the pages of the Bible. It would make Game of Thrones look like Mr. Rogers!

Hmm, maybe I should start working on a screenplay for HBO..... wink smile cool

You seem to think you are so cleaver. When I was a Sunday School teacher if there was something in the Bible I brought it to the kids. In a town of 1,000 population my high school Sunday school class started with 9 kids. They seem to love all the stuff in the Bible. They never heard most of it before. Within a year or so the class grew to 24 kids.

You seem to think I read stuff or watch stuff to prove myself correct. I don't. I do it for my fun. At times I use what I recall on these forum or in conversation. I used to read the Bible and archaeology stuff on purpose and subscribed to some magazines. As my education grew I discovered most of them were like some here. Despite claiming to be Christian they believed in a weak god made in their own image. They believed men wrote the Bible or at least distorted the Bible. After all they were men. I am convinced God is Infinite. Thus He can have men write out His Word as accurately as this computer writes out what I want it to say on my post. Being a retard compared to the original created man by God I make plenty of mistakes.

What I get a kick out of is stuff like when Dr. Kindell debated a guy who was very antagonistic to God's Word and though he was so educated and advanced. At one point he emphatically stated something to the effect, "The trial of Jesus was all a myth. After all, no one has ever uncovered any large pavement where Jesus' trial supposedly took place." The very next year the pavement was uncovered in Jerusalem. As the diggers continued to did they came to a wall and uncovered the wall. To my delight the name Pilot was engraved in the wall above the pavement.

The Hittites were known only in the Bible. Now every archaeology student knows about them.

Mitochondrial DNA shows there are three lines. The Bible tells us there were three baring women after Noah's Flood.

I read stuff and listen to stuff because it's fun not to prove my beliefs correct or someone else's wrong. But sometimes it does happen.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter