Lemme get to AK first. LOL

RE what makes you good? I dunno, but without some form of responsibility, why would I worry about what I do?

I"m sure my education from young up, in religion, and even though we don't go to a church currently, we still strongly believe, is part of the reason thats been ingrained in me to help. Help with about anything and generally I don't want anything in return.

Likely why I volunteer so much.

You start to look at city life these days and we are heading the wrong direction quickly and because of no reason to act with responsibility and compassion to your fellow beings.

Whether you like religion or not, it tries its best to better society, and thats not a bad thing.

Hanging around a bunch of medical folks and I think thats often why I'm exposed on our calls and runs and such, to the fact that there has to be something else.

And if you think dead can't come back to life.... I only have to look at the dead seeds I put in my garden every spring....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....