Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I'm a believer in heaven and hell but I'm real skeptical of all the near death stuff. It doesn't seem scriptural, and I think there is tremendous possibility for spiritual deceit.

Think about all the crazy things you've dreamed about. Consider how something as simple as cold medicine, the wrong vitamins, or what someone watched on TV before bed can mess with their dreams....then extrapolate what almost dying could do to one's brain state.....

Our reasons may be different, but I don't grant any revelatory power to near death experiences either.

I've never dreamt about someone/something I didn't know.....or places I did not know.....

I have dremt about many people and places I've never visited nor seen.

Interesting, they claim some folks dream more and more vividly. I rarely dream IE that I can recall and as far as I can recall I've never dreamed about a place or person I do not or have not known.

The dreams have been doing some weird things as I recall, but the folks and places I knew.

Roost,

I think this may be another example of times when attempting to extend our experiences to others may lead us astray. As another example, I dream in color, but others claim to only dream in black and white.

As for how often do we dream, some scientist believe we have a tendency to remember our dreams more when we do not complete a full REM cycle. The better you sleep, the less you remember. Perhaps you are have a tendency to sleep well most nights?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell