if you actually think you can go thru life as a criminal then become a christian and all is fine then you go for it. for many it a crutch that they must have. i 've seen many that turned to religion when something bad happened in there life only to get screwed out of there life savings by some greedy church.

i know preachers that poach deer every year,i know people that spend half the year workin on chuch projects but the other half is spent drinking and partying . i had a close friend that did everything he could every day for his church,then he'd go home and beat wife almost daily. she's his ex-wife now.

heaven must be one crowded place with all the good people that died sense the beginning of time there.the thing that gets me is most religous people i know believe that in evolution ,well it didn't happen both ways. theres alot more evidence that evolution really happened.i've heard some scientist say that religion is the biggest scam in human history.

then theres the guy thats in a bus wreck and everyone is killed but him. oh,my the lord spared me,well why the hell did he kill the other 40 people on the bus? makes no sense to me.