Always an interesting topic and one I still struggle with, faith, belief, devotion, acceptance. I was raised and baptized in a Baptist church. But as time past and logical thinking developed I struggled to accept all I had been taught. I still believe in God, but a kind God, not the one described here as having great anger and vengeance against those that have not accepted Jesus. I feel God's presence in the woods and mountains, I talk to him there, but I do not find him in church so I no longer go. I guess I have belief but not faith. My cousin lost her 8 year old son to brain cancer last month. She has faith I can only dream of. Belief in Heaven, yes, I want to see my father and mother, family and friends again. If entry into Heaven is only by acceptance of His gift, not how you lived your life, logic tells me some evil people all their lives could accept the gift on their final day and enter Heaven. I do not want to see Hitler there. I will continue to work through this as I suppose we all must. It does not weigh heavy on my mind, one day it might. Of this I am certain, religious extremes of all types lead to hate and fear, not Heaven.