I had an Aunt that dies on the operating table. A few years later she told us the story about what she saw. She saw herself leaving her body and going into a room. Men in black were waiting for her. When she was dead, she was screaming in terror at the men saying " get away from me " . The doctors brought her back . I dont think she told them. When she told us the story a fe yrs later she was yelling her story in a panic of what she saw. She was even crying and shaking to the point she couldn't control herself. I, consider myself a born again Christian and I was very surprised how scared she still was over the matter. Other cousins were nothing less than shocked over the story. There was no reason for her to lie about this matter. She was 60 yrs old and had noone to impress. She took God , and Jesus a lot more serious after that. Unfortunatly , she remained a democrat till the day she died. She said it was s real as sitting were she was, and was not a "blurry dream " of some sort. It was as real as can be.

Last edited by ihookem; 04/20/16.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23