Rost,

I'm not saying you can't shoot that far, I'm saying you need to chronograph your loads and check your drop charts on paper vs. taking the word of some ancient Mesopotamian clay tablet. [/quote]

I shot a lot of midrange and some lr stuff over the years.

I never used a chrono other than initially to get a feeling of where I was at.

Then I just did what the load told me.

But your point is going by what I see, not what someone tells me.

I"ve seen more than enough to be comfortable in my beliefs.

I'm sorry that you have not. But in the end, even though my job is to spread the word, I will discuss this with folks that have an open mind. Those that have closed minds so to speak, have to fend for themselves.

I've often said, the tenants of "Christianity" basically teach good things, to repent and be sorry and to believe. To be a better person.

You really can't go wrong with taht even if the belief in the end was in nothing.

Beats the hell out of folks that think they die, have no responsibility and could care less what good they do for earth and others along the way.

Worse yet those that believe that you and I should be dead since we dont' believe the other name...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....