Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Ringman
Jeff_O,

I came from a place of beauty, and someday, I get to return to it! That's a scientific fact, no God required, yet it's a profoundly calming viewpoint, if understood and accepted.

Scentific fact is established by observation, testing, verification, repeatablity. What you have posted is a self serving ignorant opinion. I use the work ignorant because you have not died and come back to tell us a TRUE observation.

antelope_sniper,

Let's deal with the core of Christianity for a moment.

God created the entire Universe, billions of Galaxies, each with billions of starts, so he could have a relationship with one primate species on one spec of dirt. Keep in mind for centuries this narcissism extended to a belief that the earth was the center of the universe. God has the entire Universe to tend to, yet Christians believe God cares about with whom you sleep with, an in what positions, and if you paid the right priest for the right appropriations ahead of time.

This shows your lack of education of the Christian faith. You listen to or read only those who agree with your position. The reason the universe appears to be infinite to us finites is for the God of the Bible to show us His Infinite Intelligent Energy is beyond mere mortal's concept. God's Word tells us He spans the stars with His right hand.

You want us to believe everything came from nothing which became something, all by itself. And this nothing which became something produced conscienceness in humans who somehow randomly believe in morality and beauty. You are constantly willfully ignorant of the basic scientific concept of an effect can not be equal to or greater than its cause.

Before you can use the Bible as evidence you must establish it's credibility, which you have failed to do, so there is no reason to believe your above assertion.

As for you erroneous understanding of cause and effect, I've already explained this to you in detail. You should really look up "butterfly effect", and "snowball effect".

THis is getting to be like the folks that come to the LR forum and scream you can't shoot that far because I can't shoot that far.

Fine, shoot short, and play your game but leave the rest of us alone. You are not doing any good trying to convince us that we don't know how to shoot. LOL

Rost,

I'm not saying you can't shoot that far, I'm saying you need to chronograph your loads and check your drop charts on paper vs. taking the word of some ancient Mesopotamian clay tablet.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell