I read this some time back.. When Doc posted it originally.

Since then I"ve sent Doc a pm confirming what I read...

I'll just say out of the blue, and some time after having forgotten all about this, we did a run backing up EMS as first responders.

The woman was basically dead on scene. She had minor stuff going on but basically gone.

It took some work to get her back and back she came.

Screaming at the top of her lungs, with a look in her eyes I had NEVER seen. I've been around a handful of patients we've gotten back too.. not a new thing to me.

Lets just say that even to this day, that is the ONLY time I've seen a reaction that was anywhere close to "wild". Most just come on back gradually and even go back to talking to you etc... one the other night insisted on driving home....( he lost that bet and instead was chauffeured via rotary wing really quickly)

This woman went to hell. Not a single doubt in my mind. In fact it took me a couple of minutes into her coming back, when all of a sudden Doc's whole post came back loud and clear.

I know what I saw.

And its more proof of hell than I've seen of Heaven, IE that couldn't be explained.... I"ve seen Heaven when Dad died, but that could be explained away...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....