Jeff, The fact you use "spiritual-person" and religious interchangeably is indicative of a very confused person. Some of the most spiritual people I've known had little use for organized religion. Conversely, some of the most religious people I've known were the least "spiritual" most hollow souls. Organized religion has done a lot of bad PR because of mans greed. Please don't turn your back on God and his spiritual creation because of church and the folks that take up space in its pews. I grew up in church but over time and experience I realized my relationship with God was a personal one. One that didn't require other people present nor my attendance in church. I rarely attend church in the usual sense but when I'm on the ocean or in the mountains I'm as close to God as I've ever been. Certainly I'm closer than I am when sitting next to hypocrites and cheaters.

In any case I hope you'll find the spirituality that I believe to be an important component to the human animal. Let go of the disdain for religion and seek God.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~