Well I certainly don't have the definite answer, just like everyone else. Still, if I had to bet I'd bet on everyone being wrong, by more than a little. We haven't even figured out everything about our earth and environment yet, nevermind our solar system and then the rest of space. What's the chances someone got the whole God/creation etc thing just right? If such a thing exists, could we even fully understand it? Most people can't even fully understand quantum physics or the like.

I believe a creator, I just don't know for sure what the nature of that creator is. I have ideas and beliefs, but am fully aware that some or all of them may be wrong. I don't KNOW, and neither does anyone else. If they say they do then perhaps the don't understand what KNOW means. Some have died and come back with amazing stories, and maybe they know...but maybe it's all a trick of the brain. I don't think so, but it's a possibility. And if you accept one NDE then can you discount the rest, the ones that don't match up with your idea of what should have happened? Don't know, but it's all very interesting nevertheless,and hopefully one day I KNOW.