Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Bristoe, could you explain that?

I'm saying that clearly the brain isn't "dying" in the cases Doc relates; it's instead going into a state of some sort. A seizure or similar.

That's not really an affirmation of my beliefs; it's more a statement of physical reality... no?

You said Doc has preconceived ideas,...you have preconceived ideas.

As for Physical reality,..you didn't give any scientific explanation of physical reality.

You just kind of stammered around saying, "Well,...this happened,..then that happened,..and then the other thing happened because of something,..but basically it just sounds like Doc has some preconceived ideas."

You've got an opinion,...that's all.

Don't forget that Doc himself said there's 7 seconds of consciousness (oxygen) in the brain if the heart stops. That's the physical reality I'm talking about. Physically, someone who goes into arrhythmia then is shocked back to a normal sinus rhythm mere seconds later- again, as stated by Doc in his OP- that person did not die. They may have experienced something, but death it was not, at least in terms of the physical realities that Doc himself outlines.

I don't deny the possibility of heaven and hell. But what a brain experiences during a time that all hell is breaking loose in the autonomous nervous system, AND their brain goes into some sort of "state" that clearly not physical death, is hardly proof.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!