You can put candles in a pile of bullchit, but that dont make it a birthday cake!
There is no sense in trying to convert or reason with the " Its the only shot I had idiots!" long range or short.
And what is with the condecending idea that if a hunter limits there shots to close range they are not proficient shooter?
And this bs, like, Its way up above the timber line and im from montana, wyoming so you dont understand! Give me a break grizzly adams.

Been there, done that, had the restraint to not shoot and either HUNT closer or not tag out!
Shooting game at 1500 yards makes me sick, And if you think that because I call a spade a spade and its going to separate our ranks and mean no hunting , well if this is what more and more "hunters are buying in to than Maybe the antis are right!
Before you go all bat sht and start calling names, I live to hunt! love it , want it around for the future generations, but if they think that this bullsht is hunting then they dont deserve to kill which is all you are doing.
So keep trying to rationalize your actions and pat each other on the backs and ruin Hunters images all the way to the end !
Because with your thinking IT WILL END.