Ridge,

I'm a big fan of wild red meat. I've got a freezer full of it taken by my own hand and carried out on my own back. So, PETA operative I am not. In fact, I'd have your back against them or any other anti-hunting outfit, but I'd also be content to scrap with you with regard to what I believe to be a more accurate characterization of your activity. Again, what you are doing is not hunting. It is shooting at what just happens to be something living. Nothing more, hombre. Trust me...I know how to shoot. I know how to hunt. And I know the difference between the two.

As far as the piss poor, scratch that...NO EXPLANATION...of why it took you an hour to get over to the doe from your rest on the shoulder of the four lane interstate...C'mon...I've been back East a number of times...which is where I gather you are from since you are allowed to take that many dog sized deer. Nothing against your flora and fauna, but your terrain if FLAT in comparison to the areas we hunt out here in the NW. So, if you couldn't get to the spot you shot that doe in over and hour...yes, I'd surmise that you must be overweight, out of shape, lazy or just plain unethical.

You are welcome to look me up on Kifaru, or here on 24Hr. if you like. I have many friends that can vouch for me. You are also welcome to come out here and try to stalk in close with me on some highcountry mulies, elk, sheep, goats and bear. I'd be happy to teach you a thing or two about hunting with bow or rifle miles from the nearest remote trailhead. And, perhaps you could teach me a thing or two about shooting.

It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great.
Reviews are only as good as the crowd reviewing them.
Progressive Liberalism is the philosophy of Western suicide.