Arch

Totally agree on the customer service issue with you. Been down that road a few times. Takes a good product for me to ignore bad service.

You say you are anal, how about loading reversing bullet weights/case weights by tenths.... Had a guy show me all this and his theory, I don't even recall how it worked but it was anal to the max. Funny thing is he never beat me in a match with all that work.

Nothing wrong with prepping to the max. It is both the arrow and the Indian IMHO.

The good shooters number their brass and plot shots, and if they find that on the 2nd firing say #6 is a flier just like it was in the first, regardless weight etc... that case goes to practice brass.

The unfortunate thing is that in both XC and LR highpower shooting the quantity of ammo required will not allow me to be that anal.

Where as loading 10 rounds of hunting ammo, one can do that very easily.

I"m not going back to Hornady when its crunch time due to loose tips and weight variations, but like all, it does happen to all makes, I just got burned one time at a match with a new lot pretty bad. In fact they replaced all 3500 bullets as that lot was bad....Doesn't mean the next bad batch won't be Sierra or the like.

Jeff

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....