Elkhunter,
Are you in Cody?

Sledder,

My name "ricky" as you put it, yeah, kids name and one my Grandmother used to call me ( rest her soul ). However, you are the one who's acting as a child. Kinda what they call a "keyboard rambo" or something like that. Easy to hide behind the 'puter, but too much a pussy to actually identify yourself.
Easy to see you're like so many older people who refuse to believe there is any better way to do anything, other than your way.
Your analogy doesn't hold water as bullets arn't pulling anything. However if you drive each vehicle into a brick wall both will punch a hole in it and make it crumble.
It's ok though I didn't expect anything logical from you.

John, he's a good guy, builds a nice rifle and I have launched lead with him a few times at the Complex. Hell he's even shot a rifle or 2 of mine at the plates out to 1145 yards.
Once again, I am one step ahead of you.
Keep trying there buddy. You need to really read up and bring yourself up to speed if you gonna stay in this debate. Your knowledge of LRH and what you think you know is severely outdated. Better turn on your PC earlier and do some more research. The day starts be for Regis and Kelly ya know...

Last edited by WyoWhisper; 02/06/07.