Originally Posted by jwall

Mr. Bob, I don't know whether your info is obsolete or you just don't know (ignorant).??

I, personally have shot several of those loads **NO rifles blown up ** NO stuck cases and Velocities on par w/22" bll.
Also some of those have been shot in Rem Model Six rifles (pumps - no less)
I'm currently shooting my LAST lb. of H 205 under 165 HBTSP @ 2920-2950 fps ( Oehler 33 graph)

Just giving some stats FROM 1978 and I've been using 30+ years.

Jerry

Now Smokey are you learning from the liberal media to TWIST what was REALLY said.? ?

Originally Posted by jwall
Mr. Bob, I don't know whether your info is obsolete or you just don't know (ignorant).??

Posted by smokepole -
"LOL, nothing like someone quoting Bob Hagel's load data and using it to label someone else's as obsolete or label the other guy ignorant...."

I SAID, I don't know if he didn't know. I did NOT call him ignorant! ! Note the ?? marks.

Also I said, I've shot MANY of those loads over the years. YES, I worked up to them, I did not automatically load the max first.
I'm aware of Bob H's reputation of HOT loading and have heard that he blew up some guns. Our own MD reported that B H had swelled chambers and or blew up some rifles.

However, I didn't find ANY loads that I TRIED to be damaging to brass or rifles.

Llama Bob also said on THIS page that his (B H's) load with 4831 with 180 Partitions checked out with Q L.

Please don't twist my words .

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!