Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I love how all the clowns are now excited because you can get a trivial advantage even though none of you have ever actually gotten that advantage because you don't own or use the tools that would let you get it. Big deal, that. If you actually look at what I posted, you'll see I always acknowledged there was a tiny difference, with the emphasis on VANISHINGLY TINY.

But I know what you really want to have is a circle jerk, and I'm messing that up with facts laugh

A 200 yard advantage is hardly "VANISHINGLY TINY" - except in your fantasies where you deny reality.

Post a factory .308 Win load that matches the .30-06 loads I listed.

I still fail to see a 200 yard advantage. You're talking about a cartridge that's very much in service and that the Army uses to 800 meters and the Marine Corp uses to 900 meters.

I can shoot my .45-79 that far, too, and in the Sandy Hook trials the .45-70 put a bullet through an oak board at over a mile.

The 200 yard advantage I was talking about was in terms of retained velocity and energy.

Retained energy and velocity equal???

Location, location, location as Realtors always say...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.