Ive lost more places to hunt than you could ever imagine. I mean huge multi ten thousand to 200 thousand acre places to hunt tgat you probably couldnt pay to get permission to hunt on.

Rancher dies and kids sell. Unreal. Ranches where i took care of the rancheers eyes or saved a grandsons eye after injury or just told an old rancher to sue the sucker who blinded his eye and had him liiving for years with me trying to keep him from losing it or treating a ranchers wife for glaucoma or getting a cactus thorn out of a sons eye who had recently had corneal graft sx when 2 other drs couldnt find the cause of the severe pain. Ha, PTL i flipped the lid and saw the speck of thorn emdedded and scratching hell...

The 104 thousand acres i got my booner on, the rancher I treated for glaucoma passed 4 mo later. I had another booner scoped out the other hunters knew nothing of. . That was managed to take 14 deer a year.

40,000 acres west of Andrews. Primo blue quail, dove coyotes, a few deer. Old man had my buddy and his SIL and dauggter running it and with dementia he forgot to pay the lease. Oil co didnt want to pay damages for surface on it anyway. Adios after 30 years.

10, 000 acres on Independance Creek with 500 year old live oaks to sit in with a bow and white tails to 160 inches near Pecos Rivver in remote, rough canyon country. Guys dad died and he married a blonde city slicker who wanted him to quit being one of Texass best ER drs and see the world. Spring fed lakes with bassx and rainbows and catfish where you could see spearheads 12c eet deep in the crystal clear water. I had taken care of the multimillionaire multi ranch owner Burt Wheeler who gave the place to his nephew. He sold it to make her happy. Herds of wild turkey and deer. SOB.

I could go on but im starting to feel ill.

Nothing lasts except change and schitt happening.

300,000 acres south Texas. The grandson, my high school bud, died at age 22 when his tractor rolled. SOB.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/07/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin