Originally Posted by SandBilly
Bunch of great white corn feeder hunters.

Congratulations? Lmao...

You gonna answer my questions? I posted them 7 hours ago and still no answer.

Sandbilly, got a few questions for you.... just want your opinion. You've stated that sitting over corn is not hunting, and that's ok with me. What exactly is your definition of 'hunting?

If you're watching a field that has been harvested such as corn or peanuts, is that deer hunting? What about sitting in the woods and watching White Oak or Over Cup acorn trees, is that deer hunting? What if you're sitting and watching a trail in the woods where deer walk, is that hunting? What about running deer with dogs and waiting (being a stander) at a place where you hope the deer will come by you, is that hunting? What if you are running deer with dogs and instead of using standers, you ride horses in the woods in an attempt to get a deer, is that hunting? What about men making a drive and using standers, is that deer hunting? What about climbing a tree to wait for deer, is that hunting? What if you use a mechanical device to climb the tree and make it more comfortable to sit there, is that deer hunting? Is using a modern rifle with a scope and practicing where you can make kills at 200+ yds, instead of using a weapon, such as a bow and arrow, where you have to get within 20-30 yds, is that deer hunting? Is taking advantage of modern equipment and practices deer hunting? Is using scents and calls of any kind, deer hunting?

I'd just like your opinion, if you dont mind.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21