Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by SandBilly
8k views on this thread. The same 25 guys posting. I guarantee you I know what most folks think, including what you two know deep down.

Most just don’t have the stones to admit it.

SandBilly, according to your theory, all Turkey, Goose and Duck hunters don’t “earn” their game when they call them to them, because that is the same as a deer coming to corn. You’re “baiting” them with a call.

According to you, we would only be safe Dove, Quail, Pheasant, etc hunting.

Using your theory in fishing, everyone can no longer use rod and reel. You must stalk with a spear. No “bait” allowed, live, dead or lures. That’s baiting.

Using your theory….you should stop purchasing any food at the grocery store, being you didn’t grow it or stalk it.

ElkSlayer91, I was getting ready to say something similar. So....let’s carry it a little farther. Is it unsportsmanlik to drive to the desired hunt. Should we all walk, (horses are also not allowed) to make hunting completely “ethical”! Just how far do we want to pursue “sandycrotch’s” narrow-minded definition of hunting. Until he can prove to me that he walks to all of his hunting locations.....I’ll call him hypocrite! Of course, this brings up the question....is it ethical to wear shoes when walking? Where does it all stop? memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024