Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Blackheart
If you don't want people to know what you do,don't mention it or give hints. When you say you do X and then keep being evasive about it,you bring the wrath of what happens next all on yourself.
Well, you say you're a farmer but you don't say a farmer of what or for who. Most every farmer I know complains about how little money there is in farming these days, yet you've got the money to traipse all over hunting, including to Africa. I've often wondered if what you "farm" is legal or not. Visions of giant pot plants have entered my thoughts a time or two. I grew up in a farming family. Knew every farmer for miles around. Never knew a one who had money to go on safari. Just never had the lack of class to accuse you of being a liar or the give a shyt to really care.

Alfalfa,corn,pecans is what we grow. The alfalfa and corn go to the dairy and the pecans we sell to a local broker and then the pecans go to whomever wants pecans..
Yeah I bet. How many pot plants out in the corn field ? I know lots of farmers here grow corn and alfalfa. The only ones with much money got some pot patches out in the corn field.

None.

Now I answered your questions,show us some pictures of the custom work you have done?
Liar.