Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Smokepole, Remember you’re arguing with a “guy” that thinks milk is cow sperm so bear that in mind as you attempt to argue facts with him.

Yeah, not only that, but a person who claims to be smarter than everyone else here combined, yet doesn't know that you can access the internet from a smart phone. Kind of makes you wonder what's up with this person.

LOL….look at these two love birds ganging up on me now, when just a few months ago AcesNeights was handing polesmoker his azz to him.

Go to the link, and halfway down the page, you’ll see the below post, and read farther as Aces puts ole polesmoker in his place…..good laughs.

Good laughs here too, now that they seem to be the “Brokenback Mountain” couple here now teaming up.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hunter-mauled-guide-missing#Post13139485

Originally Posted by smokepole
IThat client sounds like a coward of the first order. Having been tested more than a few times I know that.....

You don't know squat. Unless you've been dragged off a horse by your ankle.

Is that how you were "tested more than a few times?"

I’ll trust what I know over your guessing.

You can use partial quotes and take statements out of context all you want (typical liberal reaction) but it makes you look stupid. You have become more and more argumentative for no good reason, not just this thread but many of the ones you insert yourself in. I don’t know if loneliness and old age is your excuse but either way you just come across as a washed up old crank that gets off on picking internet arguments because you lack excitement in your elderly life. Keep on keeping on champ....you’re always good for a laugh at your own expense.

And I’ll also point out here, as Aces did in his post above about polesmoker inserting himself into a conversation that does not involve him, so he can start arguing.

That is exactly what polesmoker did again here in this thread when he addressed my question to someone else in his response to me at the first post of page 9.

That is the definition of a troll people, and his actions right here in this very thread proves it.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...re-lost-my-east-texas-lease#Post13639344

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/10/19.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)