So, you aren't offended, but you call good people names over a hunting method that you don't approve of?

Plus, you seem to want other people to be forced to accept that your opinion of someone else's method isn't hunting.

Your harsh words, name calling, and language seems to imply you are very offended.

You keep saying stuff like:.... "if you really agreed the way you harvest animals is hunting, you wouldn’t be."

How do you know how I hunt? whistle

This past year, I did indeed put together a deer feeder and hammer together a blind. I also feed corn at other places on the ranch here besides that place. I feed deer corn, mineral, and have even put in oats here.

The season this past fall I killed one deer. Killed it while still hunting. Actually shot it offhand at about 125 yards.

[Linked Image]

Does that meet your stringent ethics requirement?

I feed all sorts of wildlife. I got that feeder so that I don't have to carry corn to where it's located every single day. If it's okay with you, I will probably kill as many wild hogs off of that feeder as I can. Furthermore, if I am watching that feeder and a cull buck comes up there, MAY shoot it too. Or if my grandson is with me, I MAY let him.

Here he is with a hog that he shot under one of those evil feeders at my brothers ranch not far from where you are moving to in Llano County. Notice the evil corn still on the ground...

[Linked Image]

I'm sure you would enjoy meeting him and informing him that what he did wasn't hunting.

I hope that AR15 doesn't offend you. I gave it to my son. It doesn't offend him or my grandkids much. They kill most of what they eat with it.

The buck I shot, I got with my AR10 .308. It had a 10 round magazine. I'm sure some hunters here will be offended by that as well. laugh

Actually, I really don't give a damn who is offended by how myself, my family, or my friends hunt. I do think that to condemn and ridicule people for doing something different than they do is pretty silly.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!