Originally Posted by SandBilly
I thought this site was full of hunters. Instead, it looks to be a bunch of whiny ass hacks. Good luck with it. Hope y’all don’t run outta corn and starve to death.

Whoever taught you that YOUR way to hunt is the ONLY way to hunt?

Who taught you that you condemn others publicly for legal means of hunting?

You just now getting all offended and butthurt when you learn that millions of other hunters don't march in lockstep to what YOUR idea of hunting is? And you have been a member here for 10 years?

As offended as you are by people hunting outside your narrow views of how something should be done, I venture to say that your condemnation and ridicule of people that are free to do what they want has offended those that don't have such narrow minded, elitist views way more.

I may or may not agree with every method of hunting I encounter on any sort of media, maybe not even your way of hunting.... But I'll damned sure defend their right to do it. And yours as well.

Either get a clue, and leave, since you are so offended by everyone else's methods... Or continue down your self righteous, holier than thou path... (Which, by the way harms "hunting" much worse than the methods you so ignorantly condemn.)

Funny you should mention "a bunch of whiny ass hacks". Because the only ones meeting that description are you and the other idiot that everyone already knows is a moron.

Do you think you have changed anyone's mind here? whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!