PS....I don’t claim responsibility for anything I’ve previously posted on any other thread. 😁. Each thread is independently unique.....like a snowflake. 😉. I’ve been on here long enough that I’ve pissed off everyone at some point so pulling up a previous thread isn’t a good indication of my actual feelings towards any particular poster here. I’ve exchanged responses with smokepole that weren’t always the nicest because it’s the innanet but I’ll admit that I’ve found myself in agreement with him more times than I’ve disagreed with him. There’s very few people here that I detest and I don’t think a one of them has posted on this thread.....but I do understand the emotions that sometimes surface and would advise anyone here to not take them too seriously. 👍

I’m gonna have a big glass of fresh cows milk from our local dairy and finish reading the 1983 Johnson study on Sheep and Goats in Washington. Thanks to EVERYONE that made this thread so funny, whether intentional or unintentional I LMFAO. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~