Originally Posted by Blackheart
I really don't understand why you Texas boys don't give up your illusions that you are sporting and really hunt "fair chase" and just use thermal imaging technology and hunt at night. If that's not appealing just a spotlight will work. You could combine it with one of those new fangled integrated shooting systems that matches a rifle to a computerized, heads up display screen like in a fighter jet. The computer calculates distance, wind speed and trajectory for you. All you have to do is point the thing at a deer, lock it on target and the computer guidance system fires the rifle at precisely the right instant to virtually guarantee a hit. Supposedly makes 1000 yard hits a virtual, fool proof certainty and completely eliminates any need for skill. Should be right up your alley. Combine that with some tame, fenced in, hand raised deer and a feeder and there you go. The Texas hunters version of nirvana.

Its a simple case of mind over matter.

I don't mind,

you don't matter,

BTW,

as to the Kill light, night vision, thermal thingy"

I can do that, 24/7/365, as I live in the great state of Texas

Adds a new dimension to being "afield, which I do anywhere from sixty to ninety days( and now nights) a year for the last 20 years or so.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/14/19.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.