Originally Posted by texasbatman
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by texasbatman
I find it funny that some Floridian "Mr. Mom" has the nerve to call anyone else a queer as he lets his wife bring home the bacon and is the boss of his house. You probably wear her panties also although I am sure you are such a little puss that you would never tell her. Able bodied men work and support their families and don't stay at home and sponge off the wife. Also funny are the guys from the Pacific Northwest thinking they have the right to attack anyone. They live in such $hithole States and probably always will. How typically liberal. "We are right and everyone else is wrong. You have to do things the way we want of you are wrong. Period". Sound familiar? Ya'll are all a bunch of whiney a$$ self important bitches that I will add to my ignore list since I have no tolerance for the likes of ya'll. Bunch of pathetic losers. I wouldn't put up with your crap around a real camp fire and I darn sure won't here.

Jim

Damn but Texans are kghunty.

Nope. Just tired of the BS from certain Aholes. Both northeast and northwest. Lot of good folks out there too but I am talking to those who are true blue aholes. They might even be smart enough to know who they are. Though doubtful. Also, please do stay in PA. We sure as hell don't need or want you here. That's YOU personally.

Jim

I'd never be able to tolerate y'alls tender ego's anyhow.